Our international division, GESC Global Relocation, provides door-to-door service for individuals and corporations around the world.
GESC Global Relocation has been providing international services for 50 years. We successfully manage over 1161 tons of international freight each year.
- Individual Relocations
- Corporate Relocations
- Freight Forwarding
- Single Point of Contact Move Coordination
- More than 50 years of Experience
International Move Process
Before contacting an agent and scheduling a survey, you will need to determine which items you can and cannot take with you. This varies from country to country.
Click here to determine your country specific information at www.customs.gov
Schedule a consultation and survey
Contact us to schedule an appointment with an experienced relocation consultant. Your consultant will visit your home and explain the international moving process, answer your questions, and provide you with an estimate.
Proper and timely documentation is vital to your international move. Your relocation coordinator will guide you through the process of identifying the necessary paperwork for your home and host countries. A delay in completion of the proper paperwork may delay the timing of your shipment.
Although travel around the world is generally considered safe, we advise you to check with U.S. Department of State for current travel advisories. This website will also inform you of Overseas and Abroad Services available and will guide you on how to register with the Embassies once you arrive. This site has valuable information for U.S Citizens living abroad.
Packing & Loading
- Remember to set aside items that you are taking with you such as passports and paperwork
- GESC Global Relocation packers use specific international packing materials to protect your items throughout every phase of moving
- Be present at the time of packing and loading
- GESC Global Relocation loads your items directly into the shipping container at your residence whenever possible
GESC Global Relocation coordinators can guide you through the clearance process. You must be in the host country when your shipment arrives.
Delivering & Unpacking
Once your shipment has cleared customs a representative will contact you to arrange for the delivery of your items.